Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blog Update


When we turned on password protection on the blog it apparently stopped sending email updates (I just found this out last week). I also understand some of you are having trouble figuring out how to set-up a password to view the blog. Ben and I had a conversation and we decided to take down the password protection on the blog and just hope for the best. We'll just read our posts a bit more carefully to ensure we are not including too much detail that could put any of us at risk. I still have the settings so that the blog cannot be found by a search engine (which is what was in place before when I found some people were visiting the blog from other websites, some with questionable content, which is why we put up the password). 

Email updates should resume now that the password protection has been turned off. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Love,
Ben and Laura