Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wiggle Worm

Now that Max is an older, easily distracted, wiggly baby taking his weekly photo has become a bit of a three ring circus. Not only is it nearly impossible (okay, it's impossible) to get him to lie still and look at the camera, but it's becoming quite a challenge to keep the ruler (which I put in the picture for perspective) from becoming a weapon. I have even tried switching to using the onesie he wore home from the hospital for perspective, but I am starting to end up with gems like this:

"Hey Mom! Look what I found on the floor beside me!"


This week I decided to just snap away to capture his wiggly ways. Given that his onesie features a baby owl and that he was "singing" the whole time, I dub this series "Baby Bird Lilly". Enjoy our silly baby!