Monday, March 2, 2015

Life Lately

With more than just wet slush on the ground (and a pair of mittens), Max enjoyed the snow at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house!



Curled up reading library books on a cold and rainy day.


We had a lot of branches come down with the recent ice storm. It turns out that two year olds are genuinely helpful when it comes to collecting sticks! Here's Max with our front yard pile....


.... and helping drag the branches to the woods.


I'm in the process of turning one side of my office in to a play area for Max. It's still "in progress", but it's starting to come together and Max really enjoys having his own space!


One day I let Max play with my iPhone while I got a work email out. I had a pretty good laugh later on when I found this photo and realized he'd figured out how to take a "selfie"! haha


Max had on a shirt that was slightly too big and figured out how to take it off. He thought it was hysterical to take it off and run around. I gave up trying to keep it on him.  :-)


Twice a year I participate in kids consignment sales where I can sell Max's old stuff and buy new clothes inexpensively. The day after I always have Max try on all his new stuff and we have a little fashion show.

Here he is ready for the beach!


Excited to have a zip-up hoodie sweatshirt (with pockets!) like Daddy.