Friday, August 31, 2018

August 2018

Max and I enjoyed a visit to a local community festival - free popsicles!



Sporting a freebie fire hat, sunglasses, and badge. :-)


The balloon artist made some of the coolest balloon animals I'd ever seen! Max picked a fishing rod with a fish. Other kids had a monkey that sat on your shoulder, butterfly wings, and other creatures.

Family pizza night at the park celebrating a great first week of kindergarten!




A weekend with our friends. Meet the Green Family! ;-)


Kids table!


Warming up after a chilly swim


The kids had a blast playing with Abby (and giving her lots of doggy treats!).


Saskia took a photo of the grown-ups! (and little photo-bomber Natalia in the back!)

Walter snuck a photo of Max and I enjoying some quiet time on the swing!



Earlier this month we had a belated birthday celebration for Ben at the Winiarski's house.




Max had his first baseball practice of the season. We found out his team is the Atlanta Braves! (Max is in the red shirt on the left, they are about to do a "Go Braves" with Head Coach Nick in this photo.)