Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Week of "Firsts"

Over the past week Max has had a few "firsts"! Here is a quick glimpse....

Early evening walks in the neighborhood with Mom and Dad:




First bath in a tub (not too happy about being cold!):




First time lying in his crib (he didn't sleep there-- I just needed a place to set him down while I took care of a few things upstairs):




First chilly fall morning (we don't have any newborn sized pants so I improvised with some 0-3 month pants... he looks even more hilarious in person!):




I brought the camera and then forgot to take a picture, but Max and I had a successful first solo outing to the grocery store. Ben went back to the office this week and so far Max and I are fairing well on our own during the day. We sure do miss having Dad home, though, and he misses being home with us, too!